Membership has many benefits
- Discussing matters with other early childhood educators
- Having a voice in Child Care Advocacy
- Third-party discounts (described here)
- Getting most training needed, offline
- Being appreciated for bringing up the next generation
- Potlucks too!
Non-members can attend your first meeting free on 3rd Tuesdays of odd numbered months at Holy Cross Lutheran Church (East Door) starting at 6:30pm. Address below
Board and General Meetings at 4125 Constitution Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Annual dues for the Association are $30
Do you want to use your home & nurture children?
Interested in childcare benefits for your own children?
Call Office of Early Childhood to learn more about becoming a home childcare business.
Interest in Joining
PPRFCCA Provider Benefits
Dry Steam, (719) 473-1112, http://www.drysteam.com
20% regular pricing, 2 areas free teflon./scotchguard protector; Upholstery cleaning, airduct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning
Fantasy Forest Storytelling, also Mrs.Clause, Stitches Scarecrow, and Birthday parties w/Cathy Kelsay (719)687-8054 45 minute program designed for 2-7 yr olds; songs, poems, puppets; kids participation encouraged; no limit on # of children; $49 first time rate.
Monkey Bizness, (719) 428-2888
1015 Kelly Johnson Blvd., CS 80920; 1st Tuesday of every month, 9AM-1PM; cost is $4per child. The age limit 8 years of age. Providers need to show current membership card and bring a list of the children attending for check-in process every month. Every child must have a permission slip filled out by parent, go to http://www.monkeybizness.com/littlemonkeybizness/ coloradosprings to download a waiver. All children MUST wear socks to play. Please do not ask for the PPRFCCA rate on any other day of the month
That Science Fairy. (719) 640-0844. One hour coaching of hands-on STEM lessons for 2-8 year old groups. Members receive $4 off every booking
Trampoline World – (719) 531-5867. Schedule: 9:15-10:15am on the 3rd Friday. Cost is only $3/child. A link to liability waivers can be found on our website, coloradospringschildcare.com on the events page. Things to remember when attending PPRFCCA playdate:
- Parents must fill out a electronic forever waiver online at http://www.trampolineworld.co/safety-waivers-party- invitations.html
- Providers must bring printout of field trip waiver to every visit
- Our time slot ends at 10:15AM no matter what time you arrive.
- Every provider is responsible for the children they bring.
- Coaches/Trampoline World Employees cannot be responsible for any providers’ children.
- If any equipment is set up by providers, they are responsible for putting it back before they leave.